(Team Photo (left to right): Julie Wilmot; Theda Thomas; Lynette Sheridan Burns; Jennifer Clark; Adrian Jones; Bronwyn Cole; Pamela Allen; Jill Lawrence; Joy Wallace)
- Associate Professor Pamela Allen is Associate Dean (Learning and Teaching / International) in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Tasmania. Her research interests are Indonesian language and culture.
- Professor Jennifer Clark is Executive Director of Teaching and Learning Support at the University of New England. Her research interests are American and Australia history and discipline standards.
- Associate Professor Bronwyn Cole is Pro Vice-Chancellor (Education) at the University of Western Sydney. Her research interests are curriculum design, teacher pedagogy and student engagement.
- Associate Professor Adrian Jones OAM is Director of Teaching and Learning (Undergraduate) in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at La Trobe University. His research and teaching interests are in Russian and Ottoman history, the philosophy of history, and history pedagogy.
- Professor Jill Lawrence is Associate Dean (Students) in the Faculty of Business, Education, Law and Arts at the at University of Southern Queensland. Her research interests are transitional education, learning and teaching, cross-cultural communication and first year transition.
- Professor Lynette Sheridan Burns is Deputy Dean, Humanities and Communication Arts at the University of Western Sydney. Her research interests are learning and teaching across a range of disciplines, with a focus on online pedagogies and reflective practice.
- Associate Professor Theda Thomas is in the School of Arts at the Australian Catholic University. Her research interests are first year pedagogy, signature pedagogies and embedding graduate attributes across the curriculum.
- Associate Professor Joy Wallace is Associate Dean Learning and Teaching in the Faculty of Arts at Charles Sturt University. Her research interests are feminist psychoanalytical approaches to literature, Australian women writers and academic standards.
- Julie Wilmot is the Project Officer for the project working in the Faculty of Education and Arts at the Australian Catholic University. She is interested in mixed methods research.