The experience is to draft new institutional rules for High Court Selection of Justices:
1. Students research the existing selection of High Court Judges
2. Use comparative data to write a paper of the processes, outcomes, positives and negatives, using evidence
3. Students work in small groups to draft new rules for Australia
4. The last two tutorials are dedicated to presentations.
Each group has ten minutes to present their proposal for the new institutional rules for High Court Selection of Justices. Marking guide
• Paper worth 20% • Group participation worth 10% • Presentation worth 10%