1. Create a worksheet that uses a mix of signs (company logos, traffic signs locally and possibly internationally)
2. Hand out worksheets with street signs on them
3. Get students to label the as many of the signs as possible.
4. As a group get them to share their answers
5. Talk to students about visual representation of knowledge and what it means and how some signs are international and some are locally produced a. Which signs were easy signs to recognise? b. Were there any signs not recognised? c. Why?