The team acknowledges the contributions of the discipline scholars who attended our workshops to this resource bank. The resources are intended to give you ideas about what you might do to develop first year students’ skills and knowledge in your discipline. We leave it to you as a reader to determine whether a particular idea is good practice for your particular situation. Feel free to browse within your discipline or across disciplines.
Showing 151-156 of 156
- Using Pecha-Kuchas to help students to develop effective focused oral presentations. History Info
- Using the ‘35 Dimensions of Critical Thought’ to increase engagement with critical thinking and to stimulate reflective practice History Info
- Visit Historic House History Info
- Walking an urban transect: Looking for culture Geography Info
- Wiki-based learning Sociology Info
- Writing sonnets English Info