The team acknowledges the contributions of the discipline scholars who attended our workshops to this resource bank. The resources are intended to give you ideas about what you might do to develop first year students’ skills and knowledge in your discipline. We leave it to you as a reader to determine whether a particular idea is good practice for your particular situation. Feel free to browse within your discipline or across disciplines.
Showing 21-26 of 26
- Photographic essay Geography Info
- Research essay applying real world concepts Geography Info
- Role play to investigate pros/cons of a new tourist development on a small island Geography Info
- The disappearing inland sea Geography Info
- Understanding globalisation and geographies of global cities Geography Info
- Walking an urban transect: Looking for culture Geography Info